Elit by Stolichnaya Best of Show in Mobius Awards
LOS ANGELES, CALIF. – The 2015 Mobius Awards has selected "elit by Stolichnaya Pristine Water Series: Andean Edition" as Best of Show-Grand Prix in Package Design. The entry highlights the latest edition of the luxury vodka from Stoli Group, Luxembourg. The agency was JDO Brand Design and Innovation, Tunbridge Wells, UK.
Three other entries were nominated for Best of Show:
- Webb deVlam, London, for "Sauza," done for advertiser Beam Suntory, Deerfield, Ill. The entry in Brand Re-launch was a reimagining of Sauza tequila to promote the brand's 140-year heritage.
- Leo Burnett, Frankfurt, for "The Orange Press," done for Oh!Saft by Mymuesli GmbH, Passau, Germany. The agency presented a catchy design of a juice bottle to promote 100 percent freshly squeezed orange juice. It featured a textured top that looks like half an orange, making 12 bottles in a crate appear as boxed fruit. Unscrew the top and it mimics the juicing process.
- Turner Duckworth Design: London & San Francisco, London, earned a BOS nomination for "Harvest Cheweee Packaging Redesign" done for Halo Foods, Gwynedd, UK. The redesign featured a colorful group of animals with a mouthful of the Harvest Cheweee logo.
All nominees for Best of Show also won First Place Awards.
Other First Place Packaging winners were:
- Webb deVlam, for a "Star of Bombay" design.
- Turner Duckworth, for "Brawny Packaging Redesign and Visual Identity" and "Kettle Vegetable and Sweet Potato Chips."
- Williams Murray Hamm, London, for "Coco De Mer Packaging Range."
- Shenzen Yuto Packaging Technology Co., Ltd., Shenzen Guangdong, China, for its "Bamboo Wine" entry, done for Mianzhu JianNanchun Distillery.
Second Place Certificates were received by:
- Turner Duckworth, for Miller Lite Visual Identity and Skyy Vodka and Skyy Infusions Bottle;
- Elmwood, Leeds, UK, for "London Beer Lab Redesign"; "Rishi Tea Leaving No Leaf Unturned Redesign" and "Arla Skyr Sharper Flavour From the Land of Contrasts."
- CF Napa Brand Design, Napa, Calif., for "Rittman Orchards Graphic Design."
- WPA Pinfold, Leeds, UK, for "Green's Gluten Free Beer" in Label Design.
- Jones Knowles Ritchie, New York, took a Certificate for "Budweiser Liberty Edition" in Food & Beverages.
In the overall competition, entrants from 17 countries were selected for 42 First Place Mobius Award Golden Statuettes, 43 Second Place Certificates for Outstanding Creativity, two Spec Advertising Certificates and four Student Awards.