Student Competition – Judging
- Judges: The jury consists of an international panel of industry professionals.
- Scoring: Entries are scored on a point system based on Creativity (60%) & Effectiveness (40%). The Purpose/Intent and Target Audience information that is provided by the entrant will be given to the judges to assist them in scoring.
- Process: Judging is completed online and with an in-person judging event of physical entries which may include Package Design, Brochures/Books, Direct, and Public/Media Relations.
- Judging Event: The in-person judging of physical entries will be held in December 2018, in Los Angeles.
- Judging Results: Results are sent by email to each entrant in early January 2019. Judging results will not be released until all competition/entry fees have been paid in full.