Image File Upload
Video File Upload
- Important Note: Judging is completed online and with an in-person judging event of physical entries. We require that entrants submit BOTH physical samples + uploaded images of their entry. The physical samples sent to our office should be the same samples submitted in the digital images. Do not include additional images of samples of packages that were not sent to our office.
IMAGE FILE UPLOAD SPECS
- Format = JPEG
- Image Resolution = 300 dpi
- Color Space = RGB
- Image Dimensions = As Source
- File Size = 20 MB max
PHYSICAL SAMPLE SPECS
- Submit the actual package(s), not printed images.
- Label items with the entry number.
- Package(s) may be empty if necessary.
Additional Instructions for Package Redesign
- Submit physical packages for both the “Old Design” package(s) and the “New Design”. Label the packages “New Design” or “Old Design.”
- If a physical package for the “Old Design” is unavailable, we will accept images. These images must be printed out and enclosed in the shipment of the New Design packages.
VIDEO FILE UPLOAD SPECS – Supplemental Information (optional)
- File Format = MP4
- Video Codec = H.264
- Video Bitrate = 2500 kilobits/sec
- Size = 720 x 405 for 16:9, OR
- Size = 720 x 540 for 4.3
Do not include bars, slate or black at the beginning or end of the video.
- Do not ship entries before entry finalization.
- Do not ship perishable items.
- We recommend shipping via courier (UPS, FedEx, etc.).
- Entries should be shipped to the Mobius Awards office:
Mobius Awards, Ltd.
Attn: Entry Department
713 South Pacific Coast Highway, Suite A
Redondo Beach, California 90277 USA
Additional Instructions for non-US entrants
- Please include the following statements in your Customs Declaration:
CONTEST MATERIALS. NO COMMERCIAL VALUE. NOT FOR SALE.