Judging – All Competitions
- Judges: The jury consists of an international panel of industry professionals.
- Scoring: Entries are scored on a point system based on Creativity (60%) & Effectiveness (40%). The Purpose/Intent and Target Audience information that is provided by the entrant will be given to the judges to assist them in scoring. The judging outcome can result in multiple First-Place Mobius Statuette, Second-Place Certificate winners or no winners in any category or media type. It also means that no Best of Show Statuette is awarded in a medium if no winner in that group stands out from other winners.
- Process: Judging is completed online and with an in-person judging event of physical entries which may include Package Design, Brochures/Books, Direct and Public/Media Relations.
- Judging Event: The in-person judging of physical entries will be held in December 2020, in Los Angeles.
- Best of Show (Grand Prix): First-Place Mobius Award statuette winners are eligible for Best of Show awards. Nominees receive a complimentary Best of Show nominee certificate.
- Judging Results: Results are sent by email to each entrant in early January 2021. Judging results will not be released until all competition/entry fees have been paid in full.